Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/quickbooks fix data by export and then import back into quikbooks

Question
is there a way to export all my data in quickbooks to a csv file?  clean it up and then import it back into quikbooks?        i put first and last names into the first name field and i have to have it so i have the first name in the first name field and the last name in the last name field

Answer
Hi Marv,
My apologies for the late response.  
Regretfully, there is no way to export and reimport data.  When you export the data, the original info will remain and won't be overwritten when you reimport. You would then end up with duplicate entries.
Respectfully,
Karin

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler