Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/adding a data field to customer statement

Hello, I have a customer with many Jobs, each job is a different location, I have sent up each job to show the location address in the ship to data field, I need to print out a statement for a particular job but on my statement template there is no way to add the data field of the "ship to",  is there any way to do this ??

any help will be greatly appreciated !

Unfortunately, that is not a feature of QB statements

QB Enterprise has a report, Sales by ship to address.
You can see if your version has this same report. It
would be under Reports menu > sales
If so,you could filter this report for 1 customer And
add a filter for Paid status = Open
Change the title to  Statement report, and send as an
attachment to the statement.

Or , possibly  change the job name in the cusomter
center and add the address at the end of the job name.

Linda Saltz
We sell and support QuickBooks Enterprise  

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Linda Saltz, CPA,

QuickBooks best practices, troubleshooting, accounting, tax We have over 70 pages of website content about QuickBooks tips, running a business, tax and business startup at

Accountant and CPA over 20 years. Specializing in accounting software for over 12 years, Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, QuickBooks seminar instructor since 1997.
Producer of over 100 pages devoted to QuickBooks help and support and training for small business owners in tax and accounting issues.