Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/Fixed asset

Question
QUESTION: hi,

This is about my previous question on the fixed asset disposal.

What do you mean my question is a homework question???? I am not a student. I am new staff in acc dept thats why the question was asked??

On what based you justify my question is a homework question??? What a lame excuse.

ANSWER: Hello Fa,
I answer questions on how to do things in quickbooks. This would be done by a journal entry to enter the proper debits and credits.  If you need detailed debits and credits, you will need to refer to you accounting text books or a senior accountant.
Respectfully.
Karin

QUESTION: its just i did not mentioned "quickbooks" u jump and said i am doing my homework!????

The question i asked is def related

Answer
Hello Fa,
The catagory that I am listed under is:

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software PLEASSE NOT THE TERM SOFTWARE

My profile states: