Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/RE: rebuild then upgrade

open invoice
open invoice  

We were using Quickbooks pro 2006 UK version, then it crashed on 26/7, thereafter we rebuilt data, we managed to retrieve data till 20/7, rest we entered manually,
Then we upgraded to Quickbooks pro 2010 UK version.
Now i am getting problems with debtors.
this is what open invoice read:(91903.00)
the statement reads:          (55450.00) closing bal see image
details & summary reads:        70639.40
Brackets signify that its negative.
Kindly advise how i can streamline all figures to read one and same devoid of inconsistencies.

Good Afternoon,
Without looking at the actual file, it is a little hard to give you advice.  There may be unapplied payments and credits.  I also see two payments of 50,000 on the 15th.  Is that correct or could that have been a duplicate entry?  
I'm sorry this isn't much help, but without looking at the file, it is almost impossible to give you a step by step to take care of the issues.

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler

I am a certifed member of QuickBooks® Professional Advisor group and can answer questions on Quickbooks® Basic and Pro, all versions through 2011. I do onsite, telephone and online consulting through my website at: http://www.karinhconsulting.com Have a complicated issue that you can't put into one question? Consider a one time FREE 60 minute phone consultation. (724) 557-4652

I have worked with Quickbooks® since version 1, and have had a tip published on the Intuit website. I work exclusively with small business owners in setting up Quickbooks®, giving on-going support to tweak the reports, resolving data issues and correcting problems. I offer monthly, quarterly and yearly tune-ups to prepare the clients data for presentation to their CPA at year end.

Intuit Pro-connection

I have a degree in Administration and Management with 20 years of hands on business experience in many fields