Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/auto check payment

Question
Hello,  I have quickbooks pro 2012 for windows and a very long time ago I set up an auto check payment to come out of the business check register, only within quickbooks, (not through bank or anything else) however now I want to stop this auto debit from the check register and I have not idea how I did it in the first place, it was so long ago !  please help

much appreciate any help
thanks, June

Answer
Hi June,

In QB,  go to the list menu > memorized transaction list.
See if you see your auto check transaction in this list.
If so,  you can delete it by clicking once on the transaction and
pressing control + D ,  or from the memorized transaction button
at the bottom of the screen,  select delete.

Hope this helps.

Linda Saltz CPA
www.qbalance.com
We sell and support QuickBooks Enterprise  

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Linda Saltz, CPA, QBalance.com