Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/selling business but keeping program

Question
Hello, we have sold our business but are still finishing up with a few jobs, and also would like to keep the program running just to keep track of expenses etc..  my one question would be, we have already transferred to the new owner, so I do not need to do the monthly invoicing, but when I open the program it wants me to enter the next months invoices,  is there a way to stop this function ?

thanks in advance !
June

Answer
Hi June,

Sorry for the delay in responding.
Most likely those invoices were entered in the memorized transaction list
List menu > memorized transaction list

You can delete them by click on the transaction and from the edit menu > delete
(or press control + D)

Or you can edit each to remove the automatic entry
Right click and select edit > choose do not remind me instead of the automatic entry.

Hope this helps,

Linda Saltz, CPA
Advanced Certified QuickBooks Advisor

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Linda Saltz, CPA, QBalance.com