Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/selling business but keeping program

Hello, we have sold our business but are still finishing up with a few jobs, and also would like to keep the program running just to keep track of expenses etc..  my one question would be, we have already transferred to the new owner, so I do not need to do the monthly invoicing, but when I open the program it wants me to enter the next months invoices,  is there a way to stop this function ?

thanks in advance !

Hi June,

Sorry for the delay in responding.
Most likely those invoices were entered in the memorized transaction list
List menu > memorized transaction list

You can delete them by click on the transaction and from the edit menu > delete
(or press control + D)

Or you can edit each to remove the automatic entry
Right click and select edit > choose do not remind me instead of the automatic entry.

Hope this helps,

Linda Saltz, CPA
Advanced Certified QuickBooks Advisor

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Linda Saltz, CPA, QBalance.com

QuickBooks best practices, troubleshooting, accounting, tax We have over 70 pages of website content about QuickBooks tips, running a business, tax and business startup at http://www.qbalance.com

Accountant and CPA over 20 years. Specializing in accounting software for over 12 years, Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, QuickBooks seminar instructor since 1997.
Producer of www.QBalance.com over 100 pages devoted to QuickBooks help and support and training for small business owners in tax and accounting issues.