Quilting/old quilt squares

Question
Ok my grannymom left me when she passed 14 quiliting squares that she hand embroideried. they measure 14 by 14 made out of I think either muslim or cotton. I would like to take these and make a rag quilt is this feasible or not. Can you use the plush minky to rag embroidery I know you can use dot minky but I don't know about the plush minky. Thanks Jenn

Answer
You can most definitely use the squares in a rag quilt.  I would back them with flannel or add a layer of flannel in the middle since the squares themselves won't rag much.  I don't know about embroidering on minky, but I do know that minky does not rag at all.

Quilting

Audrey Zohner