Quilting/colours

Question
Hello
Lets say I have 5 different colours squares for my quilt. What do I do To know how many of each colour square to cut out? divide? muliply? what?
Would this work for any number of coloured squares?? 3, or 4 diff colours etc.?
Quilt is 76 x 96" Long. finish sqs. 9.5". 8 across 10 down 160 sqs. total to cut out. Seam allowance 1"

Thank you B.

Answer
This is a question that it would be best for you to figure out on your own.

Here is a link to a walk through of how to choose/figure out how much of each color you need.  
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Quilting-2339/Rag-Quilt-Patterns.htm

Have a good one.

Quilting

Audrey Zohner