Quilting/Names of quilts

I am making a quilt for my daughter named Abbie. I found a pattern with her name in it called "Sweet Abbie". I want to make another one for my daughter Kathryn but cannot find one with her name. Can you tell me where to look as I seem to be hitting a dead end at every avenue I've taken.
         Thank you

I'm not aware of anywhere that has "quilts with girl's names".
My name is Susan and I've never seen a Susan quilt.

I think since Abbie is an old-fashioned name you lucked into that one.

Maybe make a quilt with K blocks and name it for her?

Susan Druding

Questions on all aspects of quilting are welcome: both art quilting and traditional. I have been involved with the textile arts for more than 30 years - history, technique, materials. Helping beginners as well as experienced quilters find quilting teachers and finding quilt resources on the Web is a specialty.

I am a quilter, both art and traditional. I was the Quilting Guide on (previously called The Mining Co.) for more than 8 years.
I now have my own personal quilting information site at and have many resources to help quilters, beginning to expert.

Quilting at

MA in textile design, U of Calif, Berkeley

I have shown quilts in various shows and exhibitions and won a Judge's Choice Ribbon in Houston 2000