Quilting/quilts from an estate

Question
I have received through an estate two completed hand-quilted quilts, one quilt top, and one completed crazy quilt.  I have an interest in selling them, but I do not know how to go about doing that, fearful of someone taking advantage of my inexperience.  I am unable to post any photos as I have no cell phone.  Hope I haven't sounded like an idiot in this e-mail.  Any help you can offer would be appreciated.  I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA, area.  Thank you.  Sandy

Answer
Hi Sandy,

Thanks for writing.  I will be happy to help if I can -- and know likely ways for you to sell your quilt and quilt top.

BUT, I can't help without photos...  is it possible for you to find a way to get me some images?  Maybe grab a 12 or 15 year old and ask for help???

Short of that, please describe then as best you can including size, colors, fabrics, and condition especially.  Crazy quilts are often made of fragile fabrics and can be in rough shape -- though not always.

Do the most you can and I will too!

Best,
Julie

Julie Silber
silber.julieellen@gmail.com  

Quilting

Julie Silber