Quilting/Fat Quarter Mystery Quilt

Question
I am the newsletter writer for our quilt guild, Dixie Lee Quilt Guild in Fredericktown, Missouri.  My guild members have shown a lot of interest in receiving a mystery quilt in the newsletter each month.  I did some research and found your Fat Quarter Mystery Quilt.  I thought it would be a good and easy mystery to try.  

I need to know what I should do to use your pattern in my newsletter.  We have about 40 current people who would receive the pattern in the newsletter, some by e-mail and some by postal service.

Thank you very much.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Vickie Morden
Dixie Lee Quilt Guild Newsletter
Fredericktown, Missouri

Answer

Do you mean you want to reprint each step in your newsletter?
You don't want them to get the steps online?
That's a lot of printing to do and I'm not totally comfortable with having my entire Fat Quarter Mystery reprinted in a newsletter.
http://equilters.com/library/mystery_quilts/myst3-part1.html is the first page.

You are free to use it, I like to have photos after it's done and post them with your Guild's name on them.

It's better to email me to talk more about this: cpyinfo@straw.com

This site is for asking questions about quilting.
I am no longer the Quilting Guide on About.com - I did it for 9 years, but resigned several years ago, so it's a totally different person doing the site now.

Susan Druding  

Quilting

Susan Druding