Quilting/LoneStar quilt

QUESTION: Thank you for your response on the broken star quilts.
I have one more quilt for you to look at.
Do you think this might have been made later also?
Thank you for your time.

ANSWER: Hello Friends,

This one also looks "new."  

I wish I knew who could help you.

Where are you?  Maybe I will know someone
near you who might be able to help.

QUESTION: I am in Phoenix AZ I just learning about
quilts. At least now I know a little more
than before. Thank you

Hi again,

I do not know anyone personally in Phoenix who might give you an opinion on your quilts, but I would suggest that you might want to find a small fabric or quilt shop near you  (not a giant outfit like Joanne's, but a Mom and Pop business).  They may know about your quilts, or have a lead for you on someone who does.

Good Luck and again thanks for contacting me.

Julie Silber

Julie Silber

I can speak to the age, design, style, region, history, and value of antique quilts.

Forty years as an appraiser, dealer, historian, collector, consultant and museum curator in the area of QUILTS MADE BEFORE 1950.

American Quilt Study Group (former Board Member); Alliance for the American Quilt (Former Board Member)

Author or co-author of several award winning books on Quilt History; numerous articles on quilt history published over a 30 year period. Details upon request.

B.A., American History, University of Michigan; Post Graduate courses in folklore, history and art history

Esprit de Corp., San Francisco; Levi Strauss, San Francisco; Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, MI; Oregon Historical Society, Portland, OR