Quilting/Julie, what would you value this quilt? How old is it?

Question
My quilt
My quilt  
QUESTION: Hello, I bought this beautiful quilt at a garage sale. I have never seen a pattern like this. Can you advise me on what this pattern is called? It is hand sewn and in perfect condition.

Heavenly Stars
Heavenly Stars  
ANSWER: Hi Susie,  

OKAY, so I looked it up in Barbara Brackman's "Encyclopedia of Pieced Patterns," a trusted resource.  It is Brackman # 3801, and has several names:  Stars and Cubes, Heavenly stars, Captive Beauty.  

All best, Julie Silber

QUESTION: How old is this and what is it worth please

ANSWER: Hi again,

Hard to estimate the date -- but from what i can see, it looks
like circa 1900.  Maybe 1910.

I can not guess what your quilt is worth without seeing it.  There
are so many variables and things to be considered in determining
value.  I am an appraiser of antique quilt, but I can't work from
photos.

Where are you.  Maybe I know someone near by you could check
with...

Thanks,
Julie

QUESTION: Thank you Julie, I am in Minneapolis.

Answer
Hi again,

I looked in the directory for an organization I belong to -- to see if I knew anyone near you who could help.

I'm sorry -- I don't recognize any of the MN folks.

Good luck with your quilt.  Sorry I can not be of more help.

Julie

Quilting

Julie Silber