Quitting Smoking/smoking a cigarette filter.......

lisa wrote at 2013-11-15 12:19:26
Here we teach you some fun ways to quit smoking .

1 to own nearly a week to be a plan ,

Arrange a schedule for a second to yourself not to leave smoking .

(2) thrown away all the smoke ,  if you do not like anyone ,  gave   then to him .

3 Every morning say to yourself : I hate cigarettes, I hate cigarettes.

4    Learn fitness gymnastics,make a sweat bounce if you want to smoke

5 a cup of honey water or red dates longan tea , always remind ourselves , the body is to be meticulous maintenance .

6 , calculate : a year of smoke may be able to save money to buy a brand-name watches !

7 The money used to buy cigarettes donated to the hope project is also a good choice

8 cool heart pleasing raising pots of flowers, cultivate sentiments , to try to divert attention .

9 to clean the room , so that their own world clean and fresh.

10 usually buy their favorite snacks , eat more fruit.

11 on the surrounding friend said: " I quit smoking ." Let them do you quit smoking witness.

12 people who saw the smoke , he said in his heart : "Fool , you slow suicide ."

13. If someone handed you smoke, you'll tell him you bet with people,I would have jumped from the 15th floor if I smoke.

14 praise himself : I really have perseverance, even the smoke quit . Does not seem to me do not matter .

15  Go home often to buy smoke filial piety to their parents money to buy gifts

Help to quit smoking°™Electronic cigarette wholesale,  contact Lisa get more discount card. Email:  

Quitting Smoking

Michael Dean

Can answer General information on tobacco addiction, and resources for quitting. Information on current cancer research and the health effects of tobacco. The risk of smoking for lung cancer and other cancers, as well as SIDS, heart disease, and vision loss. The best place to start is 1-800-QUIT-NOW Cannot answer Specific medical questions

Cancer Researcher for over 20 years Author of the book "Empty Cribs-The impact of smoking on child health" Author of over 200 scientific articles on cancer, genetics and human disease. Multiple interviews in print, TV and radio media.

American Association for Cancer Research American Association of Human Genetics

Scientific journals (Science, Nature, NE Journal Medicine, etc.) Scientific American, Discovery Medicine, Nature Reviews in Cancer

PhD. in Biochemistry from Boston University School of Medicine

Young Investigator award-American Association of Cancer Research