RC Model Airplanes/Cars/Boats/RC batteries

Question
I have a T28 with a 50 inch wing span and retracts.    The manufacturer suggests using a 11.1 Volt LiPo battery.  Is it possiple to use a 14.8 Volt battery instead of  11.1 to get better performance.  What are the negatives if any ???

Warren

Answer
Hi
You may be able to run a 14.8v pack but you need to check the specifications of the ESC to check that it can handle the voltage. If it can, you will gain weight but you will gain top speed. You could use a lower capacity 14.8v pack to maintain the same weight but gain top speed.
Hope this is helpful!  

RC Model Airplanes/Cars/Boats

Robin Bartlett