REO Speedwagon/Airbrushed face on what album?

Question
what was the album was it that the record company airbrushed kevin cronins face on orignal lead singer terry luttrels body?where can i find a image of it?

Answer
Hi Big:

You're thinking of REO's "Ridin' the Storm Out" album, which came out in December, 1973. Here's the link to an image of the album:

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/r/reo-speedwagon/album-ridin-the-storm-out.jpg

There isn't a public copy of the album with Kevin's image that circulated. However, I once saw a copy at Baruck/Consolo (REO's management company), so I know it exists!

Hope this helps, and thanks for a great question!

Kathy
REO FANS Pres

REO Speedwagon

Kathy