REO Speedwagon/Good Trouble Video

Question
Kathy,
I read that the band recorded a special about the making of Good Trouble? I cannot find it on You tube. Have you seen it? Do you know where I could get a copy?
Thanks
jimmy

Answer
Hi Jimmy: REO did indeed record a special about the making of Good Trouble in 1982. It was hilarious, and featured some great one-liners by Bruce and Gary. Unfortunately, it had limited commercial release, and has been out of print for decades. A few years ago, some fans posted it on YouTube, but it was quickly removed. However, I believe a number of REO FANS have bootleg copies they'd be willing to trade, so post a message over at REOFANS.com! --Kathy, REOFANS Prez

REO Speedwagon

Kathy