REO Speedwagon/New Release?

Question
Hello Kathy,
I'm what you call an REO-Speedwagon nut.I just can't enought of REO-Speedwagon. I'm 44 years old and I have been listening to REO-Speedwagon for 32 now, where dose the time go? Is REO-Speedwagon is coming up with a new CD release? Also I I saw REO-Speedwagon 2 years ago Kevin song this new song "Can't Stop loving you" and then I saw them again 6 nights later and Kevin song the same song again but this time he called in "Unfinished Poem" so what is the song really called and will this be on the new release with REO-Speedwagon or the name Kevin Cronin?
Thank you, Michael

Answer
Hi Michael: Over the last 20 years, it hasn't been unusual for Kevin to debut a song live in concert. When he does, he always mentions how hard it is to "bare his soul" to the public this way, not knowing what the reaction might be. Some songs he's decided to release, like "I Believe in Santa Claus." Other fantastic songs, like "Into the Light" never saw the "light" of day! I think the best clue with his latest effort lies in its title: "Unfinished Poem" AND "Can't Stop Lovin' You." I don't think he's finished yet! By the way, here's a link to a video of the song that was captured by a fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSVdXH1MMM

Thanks for a great question!

Kathy
REO FANS Pres
REOFANS.com

REO Speedwagon

Kathy