REO Speedwagon/New Release?

Hello Kathy,
I'm what you call an REO-Speedwagon nut.I just can't enought of REO-Speedwagon. I'm 44 years old and I have been listening to REO-Speedwagon for 32 now, where dose the time go? Is REO-Speedwagon is coming up with a new CD release? Also I I saw REO-Speedwagon 2 years ago Kevin song this new song "Can't Stop loving you" and then I saw them again 6 nights later and Kevin song the same song again but this time he called in "Unfinished Poem" so what is the song really called and will this be on the new release with REO-Speedwagon or the name Kevin Cronin?
Thank you, Michael

Hi Michael: Over the last 20 years, it hasn't been unusual for Kevin to debut a song live in concert. When he does, he always mentions how hard it is to "bare his soul" to the public this way, not knowing what the reaction might be. Some songs he's decided to release, like "I Believe in Santa Claus." Other fantastic songs, like "Into the Light" never saw the "light" of day! I think the best clue with his latest effort lies in its title: "Unfinished Poem" AND "Can't Stop Lovin' You." I don't think he's finished yet! By the way, here's a link to a video of the song that was captured by a fan:

Thanks for a great question!

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.