REO Speedwagon/Richrath & Gratzer

Hi Kathy:
I've seen your background and sounds like you've been a REO fan from the early days. I remember being in HS and sneaking into the Red Lion to see the boys back when they were just starting out.  Question, where is Richrath living these days?  Did he settle out in California with Gratzner?  Just wondering.
Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave: Gary Richrath shuttles between California and Peoria a couple times a year. After Alan Gratzer sold his Santa Barbara restaurant (The Mona Lisa), he and his wife Nancy settled near Nevada City, CA. Gary & Alan's lives rarely intersect these days. For a trip down memory lane, here's an interview I did with Alan:  --Kathy

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.