REO Speedwagon/Older footage on "RWTC" from "Wheels Are Turnin"'" video

I'm rewatching my VHS version of the "Wheels Are Turnin'" concert while dubbing to DVD (finally). I've always wondered from what year is the older footage of the band singing "Roll with the Changes" that's spliced with the 1985 version. I would think 1977-79, as I have the 1981 "Live Infidelity" concert, and their hair is much shorter. Where was that footage shot? Does any other footage from that older concert exist?

Hi Chad: Ah, yes. I remember it well! The footage was shot at Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri on May 12, 1978 during the "You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish" tour, and I was there! I keep hoping one day the band will release the entire concert, but so far that hope is "Lost in a Dream." Thanks for a great question! --Kathy, REO FANS Prez

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.