REO Speedwagon/"Ridin' The Storm Out' original cover picture

Hello, I was wondering if there are any original picture albums for Ridin The Storm Out, pre airbrushing, as it were.  I saw a picture once of one, but have never been able to find it again.  Talk about an exciting find if one (or more) are out there!  Thanks.

Hi Darrin: The only copy of an original, pre-air brushed cover of "Ridin' the Storm Out" featuring Kevin Cronin instead of Mike Murphy that I've ever seen was hanging on the wall of Barruck-Consolo Management, REO's management company. At the time, Tom Consolo told me that was the only one in existence, and even Kevin didn't have a copy! If you find another one, it's truly one of REO's "Holy Grails!" I would assume that REO's new management company, Azoff Entertainment, retains a copy or at least John Barruck or Tom Consolo. I can't imagine that either gentleman would ever part with it! Thanks for a great question! --Kathy, REO FANS Prez

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.