REO Speedwagon/REO

Question
My husband is trying to find a song he thinks REO did that referred to baseball, among other things and may have been titled "Great American Tradition" or something similar. I haven't been able to find it. I hope you can help. THANKS!

Answer
Hi Lynne: Sorry for the delay in my response, but I've been out of town. To my knowledge, REO has never performed a song like you've described. Not to say they may not have covered such a song by another artist, but I've never heard of it or heard it performed. --Kathy, REO FANS Prez

REO Speedwagon

Kathy