REO Speedwagon/"Roll with Changes" video

Question
Hi Kathy,

I am very interested in knowing where and when the rolling with the changes video was shot. The one in black and white. I have seen REO several times back in the day and I am almost positive I am in the video. Girl on guys shoulder around 2 min frame.i am so anxious to know. I'd appreciate your help very much.

Erin

Answer
Hi Erin: The original footage for this black and white video was shot at Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri on May 12, 1978 during the "You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish" tour, and if you were there, that might be you!  I was also there! Wouldn't it be great if one day the band released a video of that entire concert? I hope so, but so far that hope is "Lost in a Dream." Thanks for a great question! --Kathy, REO FANS Prez  

REO Speedwagon

Kathy