REO Speedwagon/Gary/Justine interview

Hey, Kathy.  I imagine that you are as heartbroken as I am about the passing of Gary Richrath yesterday.  Truth be told, I can think of nothing else.  

I have been trying to find an interview I read with Gary and his wife Justine from a few years back, but cannot find it.  Do you happen to recall it?

Thank you,

Hi Rebekah: I don't recall any recent interview Gary did with Justine. Are you referring to their joint interview for the VH-1 "Behind the Music" episode? It was first aired on August 12, 2001.

There used to be YouTube videos of the entire episode, but they are usually quickly removed as a violation of VH1's copyright. Here's a current link to the full episode:

Kathy, REO FANS Pres

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.