REO Speedwagon/REO Book

Any closer to having a book release date? I've been dying to read their story. Also I've always been a fan of Kevin Cronin but it seems he isn't a very nice person. Comments?

Hi Tammy: REO's history is complicated and there's so much to tell, in words AND photos!  Gary's passing has only added to the story. As for Kevin, he's complicated, too! Thanks so much for your interest.  I'm on the home stretch! -- Kathy, REO FANS Pres,  

REO Speedwagon

History of the band, their music, lyrics, instrumentation, touring, hits, chart activities, and just about everything else in between.

President of REO FANS, the band's largest international fan club, and REO fan for over 45 years, having attended hundreds of concerts all over the world.

Editor & Publisher of REO FANS NEWS

Washburn Law School

With a 40+ year photographic history of the band, one of her photos was selected to appear on the band's 25th anniversary t-shirts. She was also featured on VH-1's "Rock Collectors," where her rock photography was displayed.