RV Repair/Septic smell

Rudu wrote at 2012-03-15 05:34:17
Had same problem with Bounder.  Found that while driving water was sloshing out of p-traps allowing odor from gray water tank to come into cabin(can be very BAD).  We just started each move with being sure that all drains had plugs inserted(sinks, tubs, showers, etc).  Commode flush valve seal should not allow black water tank odors to come in.  Just put a bit of water in the commode, if it leaks out then the seal needs to be replaced.  Cheap fix if it works for you.

Nicko wrote at 2013-04-06 05:44:13
What was the unique product you were referring to?

RV Repair

Eddie Hickinbotham

I have extensive knowledge in all areas of Travel Trailers, Motor Homes, Fifth- Wheels, and buses. I am educated in all areas of repair and a Self-employed RV repair shop owner.

I have 17 years of RV Repair experience. I have built Mobile Chemical Labs for the US Military working for a different company. I have the ability to trouble-shoot, diagnose, and repair every aspect of an RV or trailer.

RVIA, Dealers Network, RVDA, Kansas HitchHiker Club Sponsor, and Good Sam's are all organizations that I belong to. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.

I am RVIA Master Certified, Dometic Certified, RV Products or Coleman Certified, Duo-Therm Certified, Winegard Certified, and have extensive chassis education. I completed a Trouble-Shooters clinic in 2008 by RVIA.

I have many certificates of training completions and classes attended, but I do not know if those qualify as awards.

I am the owner of an RV Repair Shop and we have a huge clientele here in town. When a customer has an insurance issue with their unit, the insurance companies call us to repair them. We work very closely with most warranty companies and deal with the insurance and warranty companies directly, leaving the customers with as little stress and hassles as possible. If you would like a customer list, I will be happy to provide one for you to use as references.