You are here:

RV Repair/electric breaker/fuse pannel in play-mor toy hauler


I must be completely blind! I just purchased this with no manual...sooo... Where the heck is my breaker/fuse panel in my 2004 play-mor 31 ft sportster toyhauler?!? Also where can I get a manual?

possibly get the manual online from somewhere.  May take a little looking around on google.  The power box should be at the other end of the shore power cord.  this cord plugs in at the campground, and will most often go straight to some sort of breaker panel.  Look in cupboards, behind false walls, it may be secluded.  Ours is a bunkhouse, and the panel box is under one of the bunk beds.  You have to almost lay on the floor to see it.  

RV Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I am very knowledgeable. I can answer electrical, mechanical, etc.


certified and experienced

used to be on this site as a chevy and ford expert

associates degree in auto repair, and another in electronic technology (robotics, plc, electrical wiring, etc)

©2017 All rights reserved.