RV Repair/Electric Issues

Question
Hi!  I have a 2001 Mallard pull behind camper.  I just opened my camp this past weekend.  I'm having several electrical problems.  1st, my tipout wouldn't open.  I had a friend plug my camper into into their truck to give the battery a jump.  It worked - tipout is out and the lights and outlets running off the battery work.  However, the lights and the refrigerator (that run off the electricity) are not working.  The outlets are working intermittently - one day they do, next they don't.  The lights and the fridge haven't worked at all!! I checked the fuses and they seem to be fine. Any suggestions?

Answer
Check the gfci plug in the coach. if the gfci is on check the Jbox that the main power cord runs into also need to check the power source to make sure all the lugs on the plug are tight.  The refer however check the connections is this a dometic with a recall kit on it.

Try these things and let me know about the recall on the refer.  

RV Repair

Eddie Hickinbotham