RV Repair/Ac install on new fold down camper

Question
Hello good sir
I resently purchased a 2015 rockwood(forest rI've 25 foot fold down camper I bought it without ac unit so we purchase a dometic roof top unit I fully understand how to install the  unit but don't know where. There is a white screw in the middle of the cieling  I'm sure that where itshe going  so my question is how to  cut hole is this screw center of the please help I don't  want to replace roof as it would be very expensive  thank you so much  for your experienced.
Handy mike

Answer
The screw should be the middle of the frame. and you can trim it away to to find the frame for the 14 x 14 hole. It always make me nervous to cut one too. but I think your on the right tract. If you want to send me the picture of the roof and the screw I can make sure your on the right tract. you might try a you tube video or two and see if you can get any answers  

RV Repair

Eddie Hickinbotham