RV Repair/Parts for 1991 Chateau

I have a 20' camper built by Citair Inc. It is a 1991 model 20 LE. S/N 4CH7HT329mmoo1499. Apparently Citiar no longer builds campers in Middleburg Penn. My manuals are in a folder marked Thor which I believe is or was the parent company. I can't find a chateau model line anywhere on their website. I am looking for replacement Vent covers and screen door latches and A/C cover (Briskair) and a few other parts. Is there a parts supplier who can sell me the correct replacement parts? If I find the parts they don't match up with mine. I am also looking for a schematic for the electrical system and any info on the construction of this camper. It's  in good shape and I want to restore and maintain it. I also have pics of the camper and items I am seeking. Thanks, Tom

Please send me the pictures of what you are seeking. Ill have to do some research on that unit. the diagrams will be hard to come by most manufactures do not have them. Yes I know you would think it would be readily available but they don't. I cant figure out why. I would be happy to look at the pic and see if we can match them up with part numbers please forward them to me.

RV Repair

Eddie Hickinbotham

Any rv related questions

RVIA Master certified 22 years in the Rv industry many custom builds lots of appliance experience.

22 years of customers have participated in the past