Rabbits/help my bunny plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz wrote at 2013-04-11 19:00:55
Hi, my rabbit has a abcess on the side of his nose i have been trying to treat it since october, i also am struggling with the vets prices and am looking for a cheap and natural way to treat it. As i believe the natural way is the best way instead of killing all the good in the body. I have been draining the abcess myself with suringing warm salt water into the wound, and i have just learn that people have found manuka honey with a high UMF a solution in either curing or helping the abcess to go.

I will be trying this as I have used all my savings in trying to get rid of this abcess and the vets dont come at a cheap price.

I hope this helps?

Rabbits

Randy Atkinson