Rabbits/how to keep water from freezing

Tom wrote at 2008-08-26 02:14:05
Unless your winter temperatures stay below freezing day and night you really don't have to worry about freezing water.  Just make sure you give them water few times a day specially in the morning and before you go to bed.  

Rabbits can stay warm and comfortable in well built hutches with insulation and lots of bedding material.

MarkR wrote at 2013-03-25 15:21:42
Farm Innovators Thermo Cube Thermostatically Controlled Outlet t3-c

Get a tin cookie tin approx 10 in diam . Drill a hole and put a light bulb receptical with a 40 watt bulb inside. Put the top on tin and place metal water pail on top.Plug it into the thero cube. Turns lamp on below freezing and off just above freezing.

Work perfect for my chickens.

MarkR

Rabbits

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.