Rabbits/Rabbit ate plastic, what to do?

maybe_it's_serious wrote at 2013-12-17 00:45:03
I think that more immediate action is required. I'm no expert but my roommates rabbit ate some hard plastic. It didn't pass and he died a few days later. The vet we took him to said that the plastic pieces basically ripped his insides apart. I hope you bunny is okay but any think that could be considered hard plastic is probably something that one should take serious note of.

For future reference, is there anything that causes a bunny to have diarrhea? Or anything that could have helped my roommate's bunny pass the plastic better?

Rabbits

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.