Rabbits/how do i know which day is my rabbit pregnant?

B wrote at 2011-12-05 00:32:39
Not true. I can always see the babies moving around in my expectant mother rabbits. Next time you have a pregnant mother lay her on her back gently and hold her there in your lap while stroking her head. After a few moments of her being still you will see movement in her stomach.

BCReptile wrote at 2014-10-27 00:18:19
They can be pregnant for longer then 31 days. My first  experience with rabbits i was led to believe they would only go to 31 days as well. This is false, mine had her kits on day 34 and i have heard of some going as long as 40 days (very Rare).

SomeBunnyLovesMe wrote at 2015-09-12 00:50:44
My new Zealand white rabbit Stinky is pregnant for the 4th time. I to was told I would not feel or see the babies move so when we did we took her to the vet thinking something was wrong. As we watched her belly move they did the ultrasound and sure enough it was all 18 kits moving. It's happening now for the last time then she will he fixed. So yes you can see and feel them and she is them and she is a big girl. All 12 lbs of cuteness

squidpop wrote at 2015-10-17 12:42:25
You can definitely feel the babies moving starting on around day 27. My does usually deliver day 30 or 31 and I can feel babies moving around day 27, so 3-4 days before they deliver I can feel babies moving. To feel movement you just lightly put your fingers on your rabbits sides- very gently and you can feel them moving and kicking.  

Ag wrote at 2016-03-18 22:12:16
The babies do infact move and you can see and feel it. I'm experiencing it right now and can see and feel my rabbits kits moving a ton!!

Rabbits

Lisa L.

I was introduced to meat rabbits at the age of 3. Began working with them on my own at the age of 8 and started my own large commercial rabbitry at the age of 20. I'm 46 now and for the past 26 years I have owned a large herd of meat rabbits and have become well known as the turn-to person whenever a problem arrises.

Member of the American Rabbit Breeders Association. Member of the Rabbit Industry Council. Member of the Yahoo - Meat Rabbits Group. Member of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy. Administrators of the FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

Yahoo Meat Rabbits Group. www.rabbitzinger.com American Council of Animal Naturopathy www.raisingrabbits.com FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

There is no formal training for raising rabbits; its all hands on. I have had a steady rabbit breeding operation for 24 years and have read every book there is on raising rabbits for meat. Additionally, I am a member of several rabbit groups and associations as listed below.

None - there are none in this field.

I have helped countless people over the past several decades. These have been people I knew personally or those referred to me by one of the many rabbit organizations I belong to.