Rabbits/bubbles coming out nose of bunny

Jay wrote at 2016-05-16 06:41:25
I had the same thing but I tried to clean his nose as much as I could then I read this and knew there was nothing I could do so I went to bed crying and in the morning he was fine.

NATURLVR419 wrote at 2016-10-16 10:38:16
Wow, you're lucky yours survived! I had one die from the same thing too. It could've had a cold though, as it was outside the night before in 30 degree temps. I actually tried giving it mouth to mouth thinking it would help the milk I fed it go down. Dumb I know I'm a new bunny grandma.

Rabbits

Lisa L.

I was introduced to meat rabbits at the age of 3. Began working with them on my own at the age of 8 and started my own large commercial rabbitry at the age of 20. I'm 46 now and for the past 26 years I have owned a large herd of meat rabbits and have become well known as the turn-to person whenever a problem arrises.

Member of the American Rabbit Breeders Association. Member of the Rabbit Industry Council. Member of the Yahoo - Meat Rabbits Group. Member of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy. Administrators of the FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

Yahoo Meat Rabbits Group. www.rabbitzinger.com American Council of Animal Naturopathy www.raisingrabbits.com FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

There is no formal training for raising rabbits; its all hands on. I have had a steady rabbit breeding operation for 24 years and have read every book there is on raising rabbits for meat. Additionally, I am a member of several rabbit groups and associations as listed below.

None - there are none in this field.

I have helped countless people over the past several decades. These have been people I knew personally or those referred to me by one of the many rabbit organizations I belong to.