Rabbits/Enough time with my bunnies??

Question
I'm a college student and I have five dwarf rabbits and I love them all very much but sometimes I feel like an awful owner, I Always feed and water them every day and am sure the cages are always clean and that they have toys but since I started college I haven't had very much time to play with them and hold them, is it a really bad thing that I can't play with them every day? I love them and any separation from them would be extremely painful but I want to do what's right for my bunnies
What do I do?

Answer
Hello There.
You seem to be very attached to the rabbits. he rabbits are probably taking this better than you are.
You see rabbits are not typically a herding  species so they are used to being seperated. I would bet they are fine with the attention you have been giving them.
I hope that they are in seperate cages or have been Spayed or Neutered. The last thing you need is more rabbits ! thats how I got started 40 yrs ago now I have 52 rabbits!
Good luck

Rabbits

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) www.arba.net since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years