Rabbits/hey could you tell me what type of breed or breeds he might or could be?

cutie pie
cutie pie  

My name is Rachel and this is my sweet lil man name Bo Bo Miller (the 2nd Bo is his middle name lol) he is 5 months and 3 weeks old he is my one and only compainon right now, he also stays in my room. I got bo from a chicken sale he was just 8 weeks old at the time the never specified what breed he was and when I ask if he was a boy or girl the people behind me made some smart remarks so I didn't stick around to ask. I've had him for about 3 or 4 months now and he is a riot. I've potty trained him in less then a week he is a very smart rabbit but here is a couple things id like to know:
1. What type of breed or breeds could he be ?
2. Why is he chewing up his litter pan when he has toys?
3. What can I do to stop him from chewing up his litter pan ?
4. How many times a week should I wash him and his cage out ?

Hello Rachel.
Cute rabbit.
He looks like a chocolate Dutch .
Rabbits will always chew on stuff , you could rub black pepper or cayanne pepper on the litter box this may stop the chewing.
It is not nessassary to wash your rabbit but once a month. But the cage should be cleaned every other day,
Good luck

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years