Rabbits/sick bunny

Question
hi! I have a bunny that's about 4 months old and the other day he ate a plant that i later discovered was toxic for them, i don't live in the US so i don't know the plant's name in english, i believe its geranium and now his "poop" hasn't been normal, i think he's in a bit of pain, his mood didn't change that much, help me please!

Answer
Hi Carolina

Sorry to hear about your bun. Geraniums are not good for buns and if he is showing symptoms of sickness, I would get him checked at the vet ASAP. Take a poop sample and see if they can do a blood test if they suspect poisoning as poisons will effect organ function.

In the meantime make sure he is eating tons of hay and has water always available.

Good luck!
Cat

Rabbits

Cat