Rabbits/broken leg and do not eat

Question
my rabbit has clear mucus diarrhea and did not eat/drink for the last 24 hrs. I picked her up and found out she also broke her front leg. Could the leg heal by itself? how can I treat the diarrhea?

Answer
Dear NP,

You cannot treat this by yourself, and it is cruel and negligent to keep this rabbit without veterinary care.  As my instructions clearly state, when a rabbit is extremely ill (as yours obviously is), then you must not seek help on the internet.  Find a rabbit-savvy vet IMMEDIATELY and get the bunny there!

http://www.rabbit.org/vets

I hope it is not too late.

Dana

Rabbits

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.