Rabbits/Bunny nose with bump

My mini Rex doe, Kate, had been bitten on her nose by another of my rabbits. It then has a door flap, where you could lift the bitten part up and see her skin (yes gross) although I had this happen to different bunnies twice, so i knew what to do (polysporn every morning and night). Now this was two years ago that this happened, and now I'm starting to notice a small round bump at the tip of the flap. No fur is growing there, only at the very tip of it. It's like the size of an iPhone's home butten; The SMALL square inside is how big it is. My mom said it could be Proud Flesh? I'm worried about her... :( by the way she is also pregnant.....
If its something bad I DO have the money to take her to the vet...

The bunny that bit Kate was separate, accidentally got in the wrong pen and bit through wire.

Dear Emily,

Without seeing the bump, I cannot tell for sure what it is.  But it could be an abscess (infection) that should be treated by a good rabbit vet.  I hope you can find one here:

More importantly, please read:

I hope this helps.

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.

I've lived with companion rabbits for more than 35 years, and consider them members of my family. I can answer any questions about the biology and health of rabbits, from the commonplace to the unusual. But please note:

RULE #1:

Find a rabbit vet at for immediate help, and don't risk your bunny's life by spending time asking questions online! If you can't get in touch with your vet, read these Emergency Sick Bunny Instructions.

If you have found a wild baby rabbit, please read these EMERGENCY INSTRUCTIONS FOR WILD BABY RABBITS and then use this link to FIND A LOCAL WILDLIFE REHABILITATOR who can give you the right advice.

RULE #2:
Help me help you! Please make your subject line informative if you have an urgent question. then LET ME KNOW IN THE SUBJECT LINE so I can give your question highest priority over non-urgent questions. If you don't do this, then I can't guarantee timely assistance!

For all the best, most accurate rabbit health, care and behavior information, visit The House Rabbit Society.

I have been rescuing and rehabilitating domestic and wild rabbits for about 30 years. I have written articles for many rabbit rescue publications, as well as for the veterinary journal, Exotic DVM. I own EtherBun, the internet's largest listserve dedicated to health, care, and behavior of domestic rabbits.

Houserabbit Adoption, Rescue, and Education, Inc. (H.A.R.E., Inc.) president National House Rabbit Society (Board member)

Exotic DVM
Warren Peace (Journal of the House Rabbit Society of Miami)
Various newsletters of the House Rabbit Society, nationwide

Ph.D - Biology
B.S. - Biology
B.A. - English

Lightspan Academic Excellence Award for web site on rabbit health and biology