Rabbits/Bunny nose with bump

Question
My mini Rex doe, Kate, had been bitten on her nose by another of my rabbits. It then has a door flap, where you could lift the bitten part up and see her skin (yes gross) although I had this happen to different bunnies twice, so i knew what to do (polysporn every morning and night). Now this was two years ago that this happened, and now I'm starting to notice a small round bump at the tip of the flap. No fur is growing there, only at the very tip of it. It's like the size of an iPhone's home butten; The SMALL square inside is how big it is. My mom said it could be Proud Flesh? I'm worried about her... :( by the way she is also pregnant.....
If its something bad I DO have the money to take her to the vet...

The bunny that bit Kate was separate, accidentally got in the wrong pen and bit through wire.

Answer
Dear Emily,

Without seeing the bump, I cannot tell for sure what it is.  But it could be an abscess (infection) that should be treated by a good rabbit vet.  I hope you can find one here:

http://www.rabbit.org/vets

More importantly, please read:

http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/breeding.html

I hope this helps.

Dana

Rabbits

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.