Rabbits/bunny not using litter tray

Question
Our bunny Midnight has started peeing in his cage and we can't figure out why!He has a tray in his cage which he has used since a few months old,he's now 2 years old. Also he keeps pooping beside his out of cage tray. We haven't changed anything and he is still eating and drinking and seems fine.I know he can be very fussy but we're at a loss to what to try.

Answer
Hi Susan I,m afraid there is not a lot you can do , if midnight has decided to poo and wee off his litter tray he will only do what he wants to do and I, m afraid you ill not be able to get him to change his ways only he can decide we're he is going to poo and wee.dave.

Rabbits

Dave Lawrence