I need help with my rabbit, he suddenly only attacks my 7- year old brother. My rabbit never attacked him or did nothing to him, now all of a sudden he tries to attack him all the time. What should I do?

Just like people,rabbits forget stuff.slowly bond them again following these steps:
1always keep it cold or cooler when a visitor comes to make the bunny(especially bucks)calm.
2lavender is soothing light lavender oil when he's around your brother..
3get your bunny use to his voice.have your brother talk to him for three days without any interaction just talking.
4bunnies experience puberty and hormones rage consider,getting him spayed or neutered.
5after the third day of your bunny talking to him get some bunny treats your rabbit really likes.hold your bunny firm but gentle so he feels safe and let your brother feed him the treat while talking to him.
6keep making your brother feed him treats.four treats ONLY.
7now take your bunnys favorite toy or make one with a water bottle cap.have your brother hold it out while gently coaxing him.
8now rub some white vinegar where your bunny usually attacks him and have your brother pet him while you hold the bunny.
9if the bunny attacks quickly grab him and have your brother place his hand on the bunnys ears and have him press his ears on his neck while saying"I'm the dominate one"(don't have your brother yell it!)
10Try letting your brother hold him if the bunny grunts at him clap your hand once and have your brother grunt back.then pet him and coax him to be a good bunny.have your brother pet him and eventually hold him.

Best bunny wishes!:)

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled through.my slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)