Rabbits/Baby Bunny

I have a Holland Lop baby rabbit that I am concerned may have something wrong. It is 7 weeks old (still with its mother), and although it is bright eyed, has no diarrhea, eats & drinks normally, and has a smooth, healthy coat it's belly seems to be enlarged, both to the eye & to the touch.
Its not hard at all, but soft.
Do you believe something could be wrong?

Thank you very much for your time!

Your bunny is just fine!he's growing and even though he's getting bigger he may need some time for his insides to grow he's just a baby and 1 out of each of my three litters has a soft tummy.it could also mean he's always full which is good that means he's very fell fed and could become the leader of the group.soft tummy is nothing to be worried about anymore questions you have i will gladly answer them!my bunny or baby bun Carlo has a soft tummy as well and so does tilly but Carlos insides are growing and tilly is well fed its nothing to worry about UNLESS you see he gets. very thin and has a soft tummy that could make him grow wrong

Best Bunny Wishes!:)

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled through.my slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)