Rabbits/Dwarf bunny

Question
I was wondering if it bad to rub the belly of my dwarf bunny? I do not know what happened but I was rubbing the belly of my honey bunny while he was on his back he seemed so relaxed then started to have a seizure or it was just hard to breathe he went limp and just stopped breathing. I am so heart broken that I need answer to what just happened?/ Any feed back will be of great comfort to me right now...

Answer
What happened was your bunny had fallen ill and you didn't know it so when you flipped her on her back she NEEDED extra air if she was sick and she died do to lack of air.for some bunnies such as drawf when they get old they need extra air.she was in a trance and forgot to breath it happened to my bun bun as well.I'm sorry....but what really helps is knowing your bunny had a happy life and when its time it just is there's no stopping what life has in store.like running water with nothing to turn it off with.but you never know maybe you'll get another bunny that's what happened to me and you know what?she's my sweetheart bunny and always will be and so is my bunbun....i know you'll cry or cower or maybe just plain out scream but your bunny is in a better place and will never forget you and will always love you!:)

hope that helps!:-]

Rabbits

Anastasia