Rabbits/Is my rabbit really expecting (Full question)

Question
QUESTION: I have a couple of french angora rabbits 8 months old, i seprated them at the age of 5 az told be doctor ... She showed some pregnancy symtoms like agression and pulling fur ... But she didnt gave birth to any kit & i came to knw about false pregnancy ......."

ANSWER: Hello.
If you have really seperated them 3 months ago?
Your rabbit is not expecting.
The gestation for rabbits is 28-31 days.
Therefore she could not have been bred.
I cant explain her behavior.
Good luck

QUESTION: "Your question: "I have a couple of french angora rabbits 8 months old, i seprated them at the age of 5 az told be doctor ... She showed some pregnancy symtoms like agression and pulling fur ... But she didnt gave birth to any kit & i came to knw about false pregnancy ......."
I put them together again for more then 10 dayz and seperated a month ago ... She started pulling fur 5 dayz ago but no delivery till now .... Can this also be false pregnancy ?? Please help"

Answer
Hello There
It could be False pregnancy, I dont know. Some over weight Rabbits have done this to me in the past.
I never leave rabbits together while breeding . I  put them together for a few minutes & watch & see if the doe accepts the buck & if the buck gets on the doe & finishes the breeding by falling off. I watch carefully if this happens & then I sepertate them, in about 30 min I do this again, and in another 30 min I do it again this has been the very best way to consistantly get a doe bred.
If she does not accept the buck & he does not fall off her she was not bred.
then try it again in 1 day until she accepts.
this method will help out with the false pregnancy
Good luck  

Rabbits

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) www.arba.net since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years