Re- your theory that rabbits should live alone! Rabbits are social creatures and live in colonies in the wild, a lonely rabbit is an unhappy rabbit, as long as neutered and bonded correctly rabbits living in groups are by far happier and in my opinion healthier, forgive me but I feel your opinions are outdated regards penny

Ok your point is well taken....if they all get fixed then all is well.
Most folks don't do that.
I have 80+ high quality rare show rabbits & meat producing rabbits & keep stringent records & can go back on their pedigrees 15 generations.
Thanks for your input.

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) www.arba.net since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years