Rabbits/blood in urine

Question
I had an 11 week old baby rabbit neutered on the 22nd
I have been keeping him in a cage away from the other
rabbits Using a puppy pad instead of wood chippings
Because they told me it could rub and irritate him.
Today I let him hop around the living room to exercise
because he has been in a small rabbit cage. I did not
leave him out long and when he peed on the puppy pad
It was a rusty red color. It looked to me like there
was blood in his urine. Is that normal for a neutered
male to have blood in his urine when he is fixed. They
didn't cut his penis they just removed the testicles.
He has no stiches they just sealed it with the glue
stuff. Should I be concerned there is blood in his urine?
Please let me know I love my pets
And don't want anything bad to happen to him =(

Answer
Rabbit pee is every color of the rainbow!
Yuck i know.

but his penis or 'bun parts' may be iratated!

The glue is definitely not professional,ask for stitches it seems as if maybe the seam broke!:(

If this problem persists message me again!:(

I'm busy right now with a rabbit in critical conditions!
Wish me luck!

Rabbits

Anastasia

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

Raising-rabbits

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled through.my slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)