Rabbits/breeding californian rabbits

QUESTION: Hello, Our doe is 4 yrs old and has had 3 litters so far. The first she had 8 but that is when we bought her bred already from breeder. We bred her the following summer to have 6 and then in the fall to have only 1. Now we bred her again for fair and she was going throught the stages getting her nest box ready and she was obviously pregnant. Now it is 4 days past the time of delivery and her nest box looks like a normal place for her to sleep, not one getting ready for babies. Could she hadf adsorbed them in internally?
I thank you for your time.

ANSWER: Yes she could. have.older rabbits have a harder time than the younger ones.
just breed her twice next time!

Best bunny wishes.
P.s. eating parsley can induce fertility in rabbits!

QUESTION: Thank you for responding so quickly! Wanted to let you know that we actually had them breed 3 times and then removed doe from bucks pen, so don't know if that matters or not.

To help the sperm travel faster(this may sound gross)
Take a q tip and put it inside of her private area and then let the male sniff it.
it'll help sperm amount as well as the travel.
also after they mate hold her on her back for about 5-10 minutes.
this will ensure that the sperm went up.make sure she doesn't pee that'll make the sperm go right out!
Keep her relaxed and comfy to make sure the sperm can reach the eggs in peace that way the eggs will be softer and more babies will come!

Best bunny wishes!

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)