Rabbits/Dremmel tool with sanding disk or dental burr rabbits

I am often at the Vet as I need my bunny's teeth trimmed and since he is becoming older, his eyes started to get worse-this is due to his teeth digging in apparently. I recently had dental work done for Flopsy. Where do I get hold of this tool please apart from asking the Vet that I go to.
Thank you.
Nemia :)

Amazon carries keep his teeth trim you can have him chew on a pinecone and chew on cardboard as well.he's proably in great pain so buy some dr.schols baby teething will numb his pain and heal some of the damaged gums I'm suspecting.make sure that you light some lavender oil to sooth him until you get the tools needed.i know how to file teeth with a nail filer but that's ONLY if its an emergency...

best bunny wishes!(to keep his eyes in shape feed him shredded carrots)

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)