Rabbits/what grains can a rabbit have?

Hi there ,
I was wondering if a rabbit could have rat-mouse diet blocks instead of pellets or are they entirely different needs?Like I said yesterday, the pellets are what I didnt have on hand when taking in Debbie, but I do have pet mice. Could i put some blocks in until I get pellets?  Also, could I give my rabbit cheerios ( plain or honey nut) or anything from the kitchen other then fruit and veg. I haven't done it, just wondering.

Oh, last night I heard the water bottle being used after I had showed her and moved it closer to the tunnel she's been homing in,so I think she got a drink. I also found custard cups i've decided to use as a water bowl and feeder bowl in the mean time, both are glass so she can't chew on it. And, she ate the cantelope piece and the corn husks I put in last night :) I had corn on the cob on hand because my cats love corn and so it was quite handy, does it matter if its dry or fresh though? she ate it when it was dry but I had put it in fresh .

Rats and mice are rodents,rabbits are completely different from rodents they aren't rodents at all actually!Rabbits belong to their own group called lagomorphs.Therefore they have entirely different needs,mice need a lower fat content and to a rabbit mice pellets are like eating dirt.
So definitely NO mice pellets they contain poison grains to the rabbit and can make her incredibly sick.Not to mention the bacteria rabbits don't need!

Plain cheerios are fine but in very small quantities.
here's a weight chart:
Under 1 pound=2cheerion
2-3 pounds=3-4 cheerios
Anything over 4 pounds 5-10cheerios

Whole wheat toast is fine too but only the crust!
1-2 Popcorn pieces is fine only homemade popcorn though.

Dry corn. is best so she doesn't eat too much corn gluten.
dry corn also gives her something to chew and they really prefer it!

best bunny wishes!

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)